Get Twitter consumer key and secret
In July 2013, Twitter updated there API and that included a big change. You need a key and secret to use any of the available APIs. This guide will tell you step by step how to get these.
* Note: You need to have a Twitter account to be able to get a key and secret *
Follow these simple steps.
- Go to https://dev.twitter.com/ and login
- Hover on your avatar up in the right corner and select “my applications” in the dropdown menu.
- Click “Create a new application”
- Fill out name, description and website. Leave Callback URL empty, accept the terms and create the app.
- On the new page, in the middle you should now have both “consumer key” and “consumer secret”. This is the key and secret you need for to be able to use the Twitter API with EP Hashimage.
- Cope the values and add to the EP Hashimage settings page.
For support, please see if you problem has already been solved in the support section over at wordpress.org, or post a new post there with a good description of your problem and I will try to help the best I can.